Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Butter Pats, and Nashville, Tennessee


Hey y'all, I know I haven't mentioned butter pats in a while, but I am still very much in love with them. I have been going through all my things in the house and trying to de-cludder so I decided to put most of them in this big ole glass jar. I can't put them all in there, mainly because I don't want Q to start doing the math on how many I have and how I came to get them...........I just love the way they look all together and all the different sizes and shades of white......I know I am obsessed. I admit it. Anyway, I have been going through a lot of mothers things lately and realizing how I don't really need all this stuff. And trying to figure out how I got so much of it......I have been cleaning it all out and plan to haul it all to the show this month at Lakewood. (Good thing I have a truck). But, before that I am so excited, I am heading out tomorrow to the Tailgate Show in Nashville to see Theresa. Even though they are predicting ice and it never got above 34 here today I am still going. As long as I can make it to the interstate I am good. They rarely close the interstates, and anyways that's why I have a truck. I hope Theresa brings some of her butter pats so I can talk her out of them!!!! I will see you all when I get back. Cheers, lauri

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I really, Really, REALLY like 'em in the jar. Have fun shopping tomorrow! ~Mindy

Rebecca said...

Hello
Wow that is a lot of butter pats but I can see why you love them I have a few stacks of them but nothing like yours!
Blessings
Rebecca

sassytrash said...

Have a safe trip, and see ya at Lakewood!

Unknown said...

Hi there...Glad to see someone else has a thing for old white dishes other than me....I love these butter pats. Have fun at the show and come back with some great finds to show us!

Kim said...

Have a safe trip sugah! See you at Lakewood soon!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Cute, just cute in a jar! Be safe and I know you two will have a blast!

patricia@ReFind Home&Garden said...

Hey Girl, please be careful and give TOT a big ole hug from me. Oh and BTW I hear if your truck is loaded down you get better traction! See ya at Lakewood. Hugs, Patricia

Janet said...

so, so cute to put them in a jar! i was beginning to get worried since you haven't been talking about your butter pats lately! but once obsessed, always obsessed!