Monday, February 15, 2010

I got a present!!!!!

My sweet friend Theresa gave me the nicest present when I saw her this weekend in Nashville. I was expecting her to bring me this cute little bowl, cause I saw in in her booth and asked her for it, but I was not expecting the rest..........


Look at all this cute little tea set stuff, dishes and cups and tureens, lids and bowls.....I just can't believe what a great gift. I love it, so cute in this little squaggy jar too. Ironstone it better than gold I think!!!!! I just love the way it looks in the jar.
And here is how it looks on a shelf in my china cabinet. Perfect! Thank you Theresa for such a great gift!!!! lauri

7 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

Lucky girl...TOT is generous beyond belief, she would give ya the shirt off her back...bet you gals had a blast, even though you ain't a mornin' gal...!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Those tiny little dishes are SO cute and they do look so good in the sugar jar!! What a great gift!!
Michelle

Janet said...

what a sweet friend you have and are! i'm a jealous wreck! oh and i am so copying that whole jar idea! k?

The Feathered Nest said...

What a sweetie Theresa is!!!! I know you must just love it all Laurie ~ xxoo, Dawn

time worn interiors said...

Glad you like it Ms. Chippy! I will be showing my gift later this week!
Luv ya! TOT

Patina said...

What a fun surprise! The jar looks great w/ all the pretty ironstones in it!

Viva la Cottage said...

Now THAT is a good friend! I'm not sure I could part with all that ironstone...