Saturday, October 3, 2009

God Bless T-E-X-A-S!!!!!!

I was fortunate enough to get to make my semi-annual trip to heaven again this fall. Texas is truly my favorite place to be and if I have my way some day I will be there with all the wonderful friends I have made. I have to tell you I had so much fun this time, I just don't remember when I have laughed so much or had such a great time in my life........ I really needed this trip to recharge my batteries before the Wedding of the Year. These are my best peeps, Me, Lisa, Shelly, TOT, and Miss T at the Leftover Party.......




Here I am at the Blog Party in Warrenton, with my best bud, Janet of Rubbish and Sweet Talk. No she is not holding a mug shot number, just a sign she had bought and she wanted to show it off....... love you Janet. The blog party was amazing, there were about 60 people there or at least it looked that way, what I could see of it....... It was a blast!!!!! And here I am with that hunka hunka, he's mine you know........ And the most amazing thing that happened was I met Ms Polly of Porch Magazine, French Cupboard, and Counting your Blessings...... She is beautiful and just the sweetest thing you ever want to meet. I just love her and her darling husband Steve. More pictures later, Cheers, Lauri

12 comments:

debi lynn mattingly said...

Sorry I missed ya this year sweetie! And glad to hear that you did not have a "luggage" issue this time. :)

Take care and keep creatin'! xo...deb

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

I was disappointed that I missed meeting you there by one day. Sounds like you have quite the following there in Texas because everyone was talking about you and excited about your arrival! Maybe I'll meet you next spring?!! p.s. I had the most amazing time there too!!!

The Flying Bee said...

Hey Lauri!

It was so great getting to me you at Debbie and Cat Daddy's booth. I am the girl who bought all those chairs from them before the blog party. Anyway, loved getting to meet you and love your blog, too!

I hope to go back in the Spring!

countrycharisma said...

Hi Lauri, thanks for sharing the great pictures of friends. You look like you are having a wonderful time. One of these days I am going to get to come down and see the show, and maybe get to set up on another. Keep sending the fun pictures that are not only enticing, but also encouraging.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I had a blast with you, but then again I always do darlin'! You're the best... already looking forward to the Spring shows and I just got home!!

Lauri Evans said...

Oh lordy...I am glad I was away at the Beach since last week...It made up for not being in Texas.
Looks like the USUAL SUSPECTS were in Full FORM!
xo lulu

Janet said...

you are so cute! it was great to see you! and...btw...thanks for clarifying the "number" i'm holding! butterpat kisses!

~La Rustique Market~ said...

What a trip! So glad I got the chance to spend time with you...you're too much fun! You are too sweet for stopping by my booth before you left...Thanks a bunch! See ya in the Spring!

Lisa

trash talk said...

Just exactly where was I when that photograph was taken? Cat Daddy looks WAY too happy for me to be anywhere near!
I miss you already and that sweet jawja accent!
Trash

blessings said...

No, no, no - It was entirely my honor to finally meet you! And it was a God-thing that it happened the way it did (read this: http://countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/2009/10/sent.html)

You made my trip!

Blessings... Polly

Mindy said...

Well, it was a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry I didn't get rub elbows a little more with ya! ~Mindy

AMIT said...

Wow wonderful pictures shared by you of your trip.

How to make a website