Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My top 10 reasons I can't miss TEXAS!!!!!!

#10 Tequila, theres lots of it there cause they're so close to Mexico............


#9 This Hunka Hunka, burnin' love will be there, and maybe I can get him to show me his tool box?



#8 Magnolia Pearl will be there, enough said............

#7 Tequila........


#6 These two beauties will be there, with all their good junk, Miss Hoydy and Miss Toydy......


#5 The Baby head lady will be there.......you can't miss her...........


#4 Janet from Rubbish will be there and she always brings the goods, and the butter pats..........

#3 Crowds like this will be there and it is one heck of a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 The master mind (Theresa Smith) will be there and I have seen some of the stuff shes bringing and it is the best ever........and

#1 Reason I can't miss Texas is miles of good Junk and did I mention Tequila!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pack your bags and meet me there, Cheers, Lauri

14 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Girl, you are too funny. Looking forward to being the DD! HA HA... You want me to say that in "Mexican" or just rrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaalllll ssssssssllllllloooooooowwwwww!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Lauri, do you think you could tell me where the baby doll head lady is located? I only have one at home, and I think she's lonely.

trash talk said...

Cat Daddy said if you would move him to #1 on you top ten list, he would not only show you his tool box, but the whole truck. Heck, I think if you talked real sweet to him, he might even show you the inside of the trailer!
I cannot wait to give you a big ol' hug my sweet honey baked!
Trash
My word verification is henesse...is that a sign?

WhisperWood Cottage said...

My faves are Hoydy, Toydy, and the Hunk!! All served with a side of tequila, of course! Hope to see you at Theresa's blog party on Sunday!!

Amy

Mindy said...

Cat Daddy has shown me the inside of his trailer. And no. We had not imbibed tequila. So, you might get lucky with the tool box thing. ha! I look forward to meeting ya! ~Mindy

CarLe Etc. said...

Oh Boy...I can't wait,couldn't make the spring show...so really looking forward to this one...I have to say Mrs. M.P. is always at the top of my list...but where and who is Baby head Lady??? You sound like a herd of fun,hope I can meet you!
Carolyn

Maison Douce said...

All those are such great reasons not to miss it!! How I wish I could go!! Have fun, and take lots of pictures!!!
Isabel

maggiegracecreates said...

Okay girl - maybe cat daddy will have a stash of tequila to share. I wish I was going ot Texas myself.

Have a great trip.

PS - try to find some Cazedores Anejo. Or Herradura Silver - Enjoy uno mas

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you! I wish LULU could come. Soon... Susan

Janet said...

Can't wait! Kisses!

A Wild Thing said...

BABY DOLL HEADS...just wait till you see me and Lorie's new sidekicks...the 2 Kewpies...you will drool...wish I was a comin' along...some day!!!

nut

Curious Goods said...

Oh, I can hardly wait to see ya! We will be down the row from Theresa Smith in tent H at Marburger! By the way, the doll heads lady is in the BAR W FIELD, when you enter, go up about four rows and turn left. The at the end of that row, turn right. She will be a few booths up on the right side. She is amazing!

Lauri Evans said...

I understand the new TSA rules include strip searches if anyone is found with but not limited to:
butter pats, baby heads, Final Net Hairspray, bootlegged tickets to Marburger and 'Mexican For Dummies'.Be vewwwey vewwwey careful, Chipstress!
ox lulu

AMIT said...

Too funny and i like your group photos.

How to make a website