Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Kindness of Friends...............

Do you see this?????? Oh yeah, baby it's a butter pat, one of my favorite sizes and it has the heavy bottom, Oh, oh I am just about to hyperventilate.......Can it be????? Yep, arrived in the mail today from that SWEET Janet of Rubbish and company......How lucky am I ?????Lulu says I'm spoiled......but, I just think I am blessed with some really great friends. Thank you sweet Janet you are the best and my new BFF.......now if there is anyone else out there who would like their butter pat on blog, just mail it to........Oh sorry, lulu will kill me. Here I go being blessed, Lauri

5 comments:

trash talk said...

I thought I was your BFF-I see how fickle you really are. I see now how it is with you pretty girls. All someone has to do is wave a shiny butter pat at you and you're off and running leaving me standing in the dust thinking WTF! Tn'T

Lauri Evans said...

AS IF YOU"RE SURPRISED! I DARE the next fool/BFF to send her another butter pat. Hmm..I only have 5,708 pieces of lint and my goal is 6000...send them right awaay!
ox lulu

trash talk said...

Do you prefer bellybutton or dryer? I'll just send both to be on the safe side. Tn'T

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Oh my sweet chippy friend Lauri: You are spoiled, spoiled rotten, but we love you for that!! Hmmmm butter pats are falling out of the sky, watch out....

A Wild Thing said...

Encouragable!!!...pass the wierd taxidermy please...