Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm a lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK.........Can you stand it??????? Another one, and a cute one at that. One of my favorites.... Of course I have never met a butter pat I didn't like. I can't believe it, it happened again, this time via my newest BFF Theresa Cano, yes a Texas butter pat the best kind. But, she was already my BFF so I guess now she is just a double whammy BFF. Oh, I am so lucky, this is so much fun, for me that is........I guess I need to send something to all of you now, I'll think of something good, but it won't be a butter pat................sorry. I just am so excited, Thank you Texas T for being so sweet. You're the best. That's 204 lulu................

5 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You are too cute!! And welcome too!!

trash talk said...

WTF! You just wait till the spring when we all show up and you have to pick your BFF. Is hers cuter than mine? Talk about kicking a girl to the curb! Tn'T

Lauri Evans said...

Hey...it ain't so bad at the curb...
xo...lulu-the-chippy-without-BFFs

trash talk said...

Hey you two! Come over and pick up your award(and that means I want to hear from both of you). I know now you're not a two headed woman. Tn'T

Anonymous said...

Hi Lulu and Lauri, Just wanted to tell you both how much I enjoy reading your blog - if you get a chance I have an award on my blog for you. After you pick up the one from Deb! Sue