Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Texas Sandwich and Butter Pats........



How fabulous are these chairs, I wish I could tell you they came home with me, Oh how I wish I could tell you that.  But, I watched as they were whisked away to Austin in someone elses pick up truck.  I want to tell you what a lucky girl I am to be not only able to set up in Texas, my home away from home, but to be at Marburger Farms, and not only that but, to be even lucky enough to be a sandwich between these to wonderful girls.  Shelley and Theresa, have made me so welcomed to be right smack in the middle of them at the show.  How lucky is that??!! And this year we even twisted Shelley's arm and talked her into leaving a space between her side too, so everyone could walk through.  It was great!!!  Everyone had to come right through the middle of me to get to Theresa or Shelley.  I love it!!!!! Nothing like forcing yourself on people.  Anyway thanks girls for making it a threesome......


Miss Sweet Pea herself, Shelley


Loved Shelley's big ole rusty cart......


Shelley's displays are always fabulous......



I loved this little chippy dresser in Theresa's space, it was 2die4...
 


Theresa always has the most unusual stuff, you just stand there and drool most of the time, and literally a lot of her pieces never make it into the booth, she has been doing the show so long folks are waiting and buy it before she gets it in the booth. 



Theresa shocked everyone this show with color, loved this darling french dresser with side tables.   She is always so fresh and new with her displays, always the cutting edge.......

Here are the two Theresa's, Theresa Cano is always so sweet to come and help us opening day, because it is a MAD HOUSE !!!!! I also wanted to tell everyone about all the butter pats I found, you know this is huge for me because I am always looking for butter pats.  As soon as we got there we went to see Alice and Jay and Alice was so sweet I found a butter pat an she gave it to me, more on them later.  Of course, Theresa Cano is always good for a couple of them.  My sweet friend Shelley gave me 2 as well, Thanks shell, and I found 13 in Christies booth. Oh, and I bought three from Miss ironstone herself Janet of Rubbish.   All in all 21 total.  Yeehaw!!! Cheers y'all , lauri

5 comments:

sweetpea said...

your booth was so pretty and it was a hoot as always to be your neighbor. thanks for showing pics of my booth, i'm still workin on my show pics so stay tuned. glad you made it home safe and sound.

hugs,

shelley

Debra@CommonGround said...

What a great place to be. That "sandwich" looks extra yummy! I would love to come down, sometime, you guys do such a fabulous job! Thanks for the great photos,
xo,
Debra

time worn interiors said...

You fit right in with us girl! Your booth was amazing as well! So thankful we all had a great show!
TOT

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Sooooooo LoVed each and every one of the pics!!! ~ Just Fab!*!*! - Thanks...
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Janet said...

you are one LUCKY girlie! three amazing spaces and three of my favs! butterpats? you? haha! can't have too many!