Monday, May 3, 2010

I love to paint...........and Sam

I do love to paint, we live in a ranch style house, I love it, but it has this useless room, the foyer..........I decided to paint it......I liked that part, the part I didn't like was stripping three layers of wallpaper. I guess that is why I have put this chore off forever. But, now I love it......and my Craig Smith table looks fabulous in there, just like I knew it would...........

And look at this adorable lamp I got from AliCe and JaY, in Texas.......It is the cutest......and heavy.And the newest addition around here is this little mad man, Sam as in the Cat in the Hat.......he is a wild man. Just showed up one day sitting on the eight foot slide at the pool, I call him the pool cat. But, what fun is he, I think he was a gift from heaven, he is so sweet, but very mischievous, and just how did that plant get on the floor?????? cheers, lauri

4 comments:

Sea Witch said...

Love your new foyer and SAM. He is a cutie. Sea Witch

sweetpea said...

looks good. lucky cat. how was your show?

hugs,

shelley

Six in One Hand said...

What a cutie!!!
Oh yeah...your table looks good too!!

time worn interiors said...

Looks fabulous!
Theresa