Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Alter ego...........

Is this not the cutest picture???? And you notice no cast.....hmmmm. Just another story about one of the sweet people I consider my Texas extended family. You simply must go over to Janet of Rubbish and Talk Sweet Talk's blog and read the funniest story you have ever heard......The first time I met Janet, I fell in love with her, but then I met Miss Deb of Talking Trash Fame, and she told me this story and I thought, she is my alter ego. I always wanted a cast or crutches, and how cool that her parents went along with it. Truly a wonderful family and a wonderful person is Janet. I was lucky enough to meet her sweet Mom this time when I was in Texas, what a treasure she is. My only thought was Janet you have got to get your mom to do a blog cause this lady has got stories to tell. So please head over there and read this story as only Janet can tell it. Love you girl and can you bring the crutches next time to Warrenton, I know you still got em.........Cheers, lauri

7 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

I did read and comment on this, I thought it was adorably quirky as well! :-)

Anne

Janet said...

you are so darn cute! and looks like you have my number....you are gonna fall over when i show up in warrenton with those crutches!

Mindy said...

Ha! Ok..on my way now. Thanks for the heads up. ~Mindy

time worn interiors said...

I loved that story as well! It made it even better when her mom was telling us about it!
TOT

Rebecca said...

Hello
Ok will take a look...
You have a good day!
Blessings
Rebecca

trash talk said...

First you try and steal my husband...now you want to steal my Janet too! Well, I'll give you him, but no way you're getting her. I called dibs first.
Debbie

trash talk said...

P.S. I just have to add...that family should write a book. They got a million of 'em just as funny...although the crutches is hard to beat.