Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Charming Cherub

How fun are these two????? Debbie and her mom Vicky of the Charming Cherub, are just the sweetest two ladies you have ever met. We had a ball this weekend at Lakewood 400. Debbie makes the most beautiful necklaces. I first met these two in the summer at the Woodstock Market show and was so glad to see them set up at Lakewood this weekend. I had a great show and met some really nice people. Thanks to every one who came by and saw me and especially those who bought something!!! See you next month......Cheers, lauri

5 comments:

Janet said...

darling! so glad you had a good show!

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

Looks like fun! Everyone is dressed up cool, especially the mannequin!

Unknown said...

Great Blog! Maybe I'll see you in Texas for the Marlburger, etc. Happy New Year from Houston, TX!

Unknown said...

Hi Lauri!! I'm so glad you had a great show! It looks like a lot of fun from the pics :) I'm going thru withdrawal as there is really nothing in Jan or Feb to go to around here (the flea market shuts down for these 2 months)...I need my junk fix!

:) T

Therese said...

Greetings....Absolutly love this post. The colors and the lovlies!