Saturday, December 19, 2009

French Larkspur and a little angel.........



Today I got a sweet email from a little angel in Texas, I bet you can guess who......Yes, Miss Debbie at Talking Trash had a found the sweetest poem and sent me the link. So this made my day today and probably a lot more days to come. Thank you Debbie for thinking of me and for your sweet friendship, I love you more that words can say.......Here's the link to the blog you will love it..........http://frenchlarkspur.blogspot.com/2009/12/gifts.html and here' s the sweetest poem I have ever read..........lauri


I'm Spending Christmas With Jesus This Year

I see the countless Christmas trees
Around the world below;
With the tiny lights, like Heaven's stars
Reflecting on the snow.

The sight is so spectacular,
Please wipe away that tear;
Because I'm spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs
That people hold so dear;
But the sounds of any music can't compare
With the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you
The joy their voices bring;
It is beyond description
To hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart;
But it's only for a while
That we will be apart.

I'll ask Him to light your spirit
As I tell Him of your love;
So please pray for one another
As you lift eyes above.
I can't tell you of the splendor
Or the peace here in this place.
Can you imagine Christmas
With our Saviour...face to face?

Please let your hearts be joyful
And let your spirit sing;
I'm spending Christmas in Heaven
And I am walking with the King.

5 comments:

trash talk said...

And one day, my sweetheart of a southern baked ham...we'll get to walk with Him and them too!
Debbie

Six in One Hand said...

What a sweet poem.
Debbie is the greatest.
Merry Christmas my friend.

Unknown said...

Lauri ~

Hi! I am so sorry to hear you lost your dear mama so recently. My heart goes out to you as I know the pain you must be in losing a parent...I see it first hand every day as my husband struggles to cope with the loss of his father. I'm so glad the poem has brought you some comfort...

Sending prayers and a hug your way!

Merry Christmas!

:) T

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Lauri, so beautiful!

KayEllen said...

Stopped by Via my Pink funny farm girlfriends~~~

Pretty Blog:)

Merry Christmas!

KayEllen