Friday, November 27, 2009

PORCH Magazine


Just wanted to let you all know about this awesome issue of PORCH Magazine, if you have never gotten this magazine before you must see this one. It is all about the Texas shows and others and has some wonderful pics of all your favorites. Wait till you see the ones of Theresa Smiths' booth it is heavenly. And that is Shelley's booth on the cover and I can't believe it but my necklaces are on the back. That Polly is just a jewel. I was so surprised. What a boost and boy I needed it. I warn you if you haven't been to the Texas shows you will want to go after seeing this book. And Leftovers is in there, and that is a delight all by itself.......

If you don't know about Polly she is just the sweetest person I have ever met. She featured my necklaces in a past issue of PORCH and I was so proud. This past show I was lucky enough to get to meet her and her darling husband Steve. Check her out in the latest Romantic Homes Magazine, it is just a delightful read. She has so many talents I can't list them all but, her very best one is the ability to make you feel like you have known her your whole life, the first time you meet her. She is such a spiritual person and I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know her.

I also, want to thank all of you who have left the sweetest comments ever and please know they really do help. I am coming along slowly, I just can't seem to leave the house, but I am working on it. Its been kind of nice, I am sitting for one of my friends kitties and and he likes to cuddle. And this is good as I am also missing my sweet Puffin, who left the day after my Mom did. I guess it was her time too. Lauri
Puffin Stuff..........

2 comments:

blessings said...

Hi Lauri. I popped over to see how things were with your mom and I'm so, so sorry to learn of her passing. I know how you love her. Though it seems so impossible, God will fill the emptiness. Know that so many of us love you. Wishing I could be there to give ((hugs)) and be silly with you, cry with you and just be.

Blessings... Polly (p.s. thank you for your sweet words about Porch and myself. You're way to generous with your kindness!)

icandy... said...

LOVE puffin stuff... and those clock faces!
OX Christina