Monday, December 22, 2008

22 funky old faucet handles.........


On the 22nd day of Christmas the Chippys gave to me 22 funky old faucet handles, 21 Sparkling pieces of mercury glass, 20 cups of eggnog, 19 old purple bottles, 18 darling little deer, 17 jars of milk glass, 16 old Watch/Clock Faces, 15 old Santas, 14 days in Warrenton, 13 days in rehab, 12 lottles of biquor, 11 crystal cloches, 10 silver pieces, 9 old bottles, 8 chippy tables, 7 vintage quilts, 6 ironstone platters, 5 JUNK NECK LA CES, 4 branding irons, 3 legged stool, 2 butter pats, and a baby head in a fir tree......................Lauri and lulu




21 Sparkling pieces of Mercury Glass



On the 21st day of Christmas the Chippys gave to me 21 Sparkling pieces of Mercury Glass, 20 cups of eggnog, 19 old purple bottles, 18 darling little deer, 17 jars of milk glass, 16 old Watch/Clock Faces, 15 old Santas, 14 days in Warrenton, 13 days in rehab, 12 lottles of biquor, 11 crystal cloches, 10 silver pieces, 9 old bottles, 8 chippy tables, 7 vintage quilts, 6 ironstone platters, 5 JUNK NECK LA CES, 4 branding irons, 3 legged stool, 2 butter pats, and a baby head in a fir tree ................

7 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I could see some cool necklaces made of those faucets, and the mercury glass is so pretty. Happy Holidays my Chippy friends, T

Anonymous said...

Love , love love the mercury glass - its right up there with transferware. Merry Christmas you two, Thanks for making Blogland fun! Sue

A Wild Thing said...

I have never seen so many faucet handles in my life, what a cool arrangement that would make in a bowl or a swag over your sink...too cool!

nut

Malisa said...

Oh, man, thank you so much for double posting! I thought I had passed out and "slept" through the 21st day of Christmas! After making a double batch of that eggnog recipe, I have been so worried about where I was and what I did. Whew...was I relieved when I realized you just hadn't posted yesterday!

Merry! Merry!
Malisa

Lauri Evans said...

My cohort was suppose to post but, she was in a drunkun stupor, after all that eggnog. So I had to down a double whammy.... Stay tuned for more picture of Lakewood and you'll see what I mean......Lauri

Lauri Evans said...

what?! I'll admit to not posting...HOWeVER...I didn't partake in too much of anything EXCEPT ATTITUDE this weekend!
ox lulu

p.s. I pity the chippy who posts unflattering photos of her cohort...

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Omg, who would think...faucet handles how cool does that look in a grouping....love it!
Cheryl

Blog Archive