Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Happy Mothers Day!

beach 007  

Just wanted to share My Happy Mothers Day with all of you.....About this time of year, every year my husband usually says, lets go to the beach and we always ask our son, Adam to go with us.  And he never does.  But, this year was different.  I almost peed in my pants when he called last beach 006week and said, Mom, I'm good to go to the beach if you and Dad still want to go.....I couldn't get my stuff packed fast enough thinking of spending four days with my pride and joy that I simply adore.  I know it sounds crazy but, he has not been on a trip with us since he was a senior in high school, and I know he shouldn't want to go with us.  But, boy was I glad when he accepted.  My husband and I were on cloud nine.   Yes, 22 years ago, God blessed me with this wonderful son that is simply the best thing that ever happened to me.....He has never given us one moments trouble and is just a joy to be around......So with a very thankful heart here is wishing anyone reading this the best of Mothers Days, just like mine! Lauri

3 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

I talked with my 21 year old Grandson today for an hour, which was quite a treat with his busy schedule and a phone call from his Mother, but I will take every second I can get from them. I'm sure your day was also fulfilled. Thanks for stopping by friend. Sharon

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Happy Late Mother's Day; hope you had fun at the beach!!

pedalpower said...

Awww. That's so sweet...and I totally understand as I have 21 year old son.

Love your blog and your style!