Thursday, December 4, 2008

Would you consider a bribe????

Aren't these little clocks wonderful? I thought so too, and when I saw them I thought I might could use them as a little leverage with a certain little friend I have in Kentucky....... Hmmmmmm maybe to help separate her from her butter pats......I'm just thinking.........I'm always thinking.......
this is lulu....STOP IT! IF ANYONE CONTINUES TO STOKE HER DELUSIONS OF BUTTER PATS I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN! Lauri...I am removing you from the blog access if you do not shape up. Santa Claus is coming to town, ya know! lulu

5 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

She ain't (sorry I meant she's not) parting with those butter pats, you should know better, but it can't hurt to try!

time worn interiors said...

I'm thinking.........about it.....................well..............I do like clocks.........Uh...........just not sure........NONONONONONONO!!!
Theresa

Lauri Evans said...

I'm going out for more clocks.....

time worn interiors said...

Don't you wish you could go out for more BUTTER PATS! Hah!!Hah!!
Theothertheresa

sweetpea said...

Oooohhh where's your Christmas spirit TOT? Oh that's right you are fresh out. Keep trying Lauri!

Hugs,
Shelley

Blog Archive