Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am 16 going on SEVENTEEN


aND ON THE 17TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS THE CHIPPYS GAVE TO MOI
17 JARS OF MILK GLASS
16 CLOCK/WATCH FACES, 15 OLD SANTAS, 14 DAYS IN WARRENTON
13 WEEKS OF REHAB, 12 LOTTLES OF BIQUOR, 11 CRYSTAL CLOCHES
10 SILVER HOLLOWARE, 9 OLD BOTTLES, 8 CHIPPY TABLES
7 VINTAGE QUILTS, 6 IRONSTONE PLATTERS
5 JUNK NECK LA CES
4 BRANDING IRONS, 3 LEGGED STOOL, 2 BUTTER PATS
AND A BABY HEAD IN A FIR TREE


ARE YOU STILL GAME? kEEP YOUR SEAT BELTS FASTENED UNTIL THE CHIPPYSCRAFT COMES TO A COMPLETE AND TOTAL STOP.
OVER & OUT...FA LA LA lulu&Lauri

10 comments:

debi lynn mattingly said...

LOve the milk glass! Thanks for the "ad" and your site is also added. And because you gals left a post...you have now "officially" been entered in tonights give away! :)

Have a great day....xo..deb

Mindy said...

I will now be stuck on this song for the rest of the day. Ugh! ~Mindy

ajunkqueen said...

I look forward to your post every day. Hope you are all well and warm.

Malisa said...

My seat belt is buckled! My sanitary belt is buckled! My straight jacket is buckled! Let's GO!

Malisa

Pam @ Frippery said...

You girls are crazy. I am linking to the beginning of your December posts tomorrow in reference to places to go for a good crazy laugh. I linked to the beginning because otherwise visitors might get lost in the middle! Keep up the fun. Pam

trash talk said...

Seatbelt? I don't need no stinking seatbelt!! I fly by the seat of my pants. Keep 'em flying. Tn'T

Mindy said...

Indeed. Hours later and I'm still singing this diddy from The Sound of Music.. Someone owes me a butter pat! ~Mindy

Lauri Evans said...

Oh girls girls girls...
Mindy, your chances of getting a butter pat out of Ebenezer Evans is slim to negative.

MoonMalisa--santiary belt..did u REALLY have to go there? ha ha
Thanks for the line, Frippy
ox lulu

A Wild Thing said...

There's no snow on the Mothership(Chippyscraft)...right...just little square cubes of ice that fit ever so nicely in a gin bucket...right...I'm on board!!!

Mindy said...

So, now. My two musical nazi brainwashing chippys...I've switched to These are a Few of my Favorite Things...same musical, different tune. Keep your butter pats. Send booze. I need booze!!!!~Mindy

Blog Archive