Saturday, December 13, 2008

HANGOVER


GREETINGS. ThisisguestbloggerPatsy. Heyturnoutthelightsmyheadhurts...........

lulu&Lauri are MAKING (sshhhh) Me do this.
ON THE 13TH DAYOF CHRISTMAST THE CHIPPYS GAVE TO ME
13 WEEKS OF REHAB
12 bottles--urp---of liquorl
11 crystal cloches
10 10 10..........ohhh excuse me I think I'm gonna be sick....
Yeah, no kidding...this is lulu...Lauri and I have one THING TO SAY:
IT AINT OVER TIL WE SAY IT'S OVER
10 silver holloware pieces
9..oh who cares
8chippy tables
7 vintage quilts
6 ironstone platters
5 JUNK NECK LA CES
4 branding irons
3 legged stool
2 butter pats
and a BABY HEAD IN A FIR TREE
0x 2 chippys

2 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Will Patsy be OK? Hope so! Who is paying for Patsy's treatment?
Theresa

trash talk said...

Patsy, I don't want to seem rude, but I think you are a bad influence on my girls! The next thing you know, you'll have them out all night doing who knows what! If you don't behave in rehab, I'm gonna tell Lulu you were wearing her kicks. Tn'T

Blog Archive