Friday, December 5, 2008

Days of Christmas......

On the fifth day of Christmas the Chippys gave to me FIVE JUNK NECKLACES, four branding irons, three legged stool, two butter pats, and a baby head in a fir tree.......

Lulu wanted to be the mannequin, but I told her her neck wasn't big enough.......So here is a picture of her holding the mannequin, they're about the same size.........Lauri and Lulu

And on another note, Please disregard any comments from lulu concerning Butter Pats, she just doesn't get the concept.......Miss Butter Pat (Lauri)

5 comments:

trash talk said...

Silly girl-you can't be the manni. You'd fall over from the weight of all that bling!

time worn interiors said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, YOU GIRLS AIN'T RIGHT!!!!
But, I'm glad we are friends!
Theothertheresa

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Knock knock, who's there? BLING, Bling who? Bling yourself back to Texas soon!! I know it's cheesy, couldn't resist, ha ha!!

Malisa said...

You girls amaze me! Every day the 12 Days of Christmas Mystery gets worse! Why must every day contain missing body parts? First a baby with no torso and now a torso with no head...the mother of the baby, obviously! Don't think that lulu character sticking her head up on top of that torso could throw me off the track...I'm a Junior Ranger! Remember? I am hot on your trail and all that metal wrapped around the neck of that torso will help me and my metal detector! About 7 more days and your gig is up! Oh, yeah, have a Merry Christmas!

Debra Hall said...

lol!! rEALLY CUTE AND fUNNY...I NEEDED THAT.
~dEBRA

Blog Archive