Friday, December 19, 2008

19 Old purple bottles.....

On the 19th day of Christmas the chippys gave to me 19 old purple bottles, 18 darling little deer, 17 jars of milk glass, 16 old Watch/Clock Faces, 15 old Santas, 14 days in Warrenton, 13 days in rehab, 12 lottles of biquor, 11 crystal cloches, 10 silver pieces, 9 old bottles, 8 chippy tables, 7 vintage quilts, 6 ironstone platters, 5 JUNK NECK LA CES, 4 branding irons, 3 legged stool, 2 butter pats, and a baby head in a fir tree................Ho Ho Ho Lauri and Lulu

Could someone please check and make sure I did it right before she sees it, Geeeezzzzzz.............




5 comments:

Mindy said...

This is the second purple thing that I have totally loved in recent past. Y'all rock with this grouping. ~Mindy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love purple bottles!! You've got a great collection.

Malisa said...

Those bottles shore would look purty on a bottle tree!

Ok, Chippys, I feel like I have been neglecting you. I have been away...on the islands...well, okay, just Galveston Island...well, not actually on the island...but 15 minutes from the island...but I did go on the island twice...nevermind.

Anyway, now I'm home and ready to get my big girl panties on and try to be a better blogger this week. What? This week is over? Well, stick those bottles on a stick and lets get on with tomorrow!

Malisa

trash talk said...

Look at the pretty purple biquor lottles and so many of them! Tn'T

debi lynn mattingly said...

These are stunning...how long did these take to collect? xo...deb

Blog Archive