Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lucky, lucky me..........

Butter pats.........Nothing else can make me smile like the sighting of a butter pat, even one but, this time in the form of TWO, coming to me in the mail from my NEW BFF, Deb of Talkin' Trash.....How sweet is that?????? Said she just couldn't bare the thought of me only having 198......Little did she know I had already twisted TOT's arm to give me the two she had for sell at Lakewood, but that's another story........Look lulu all the butter pats all stacked up, well it's not ALL of them some are still on the wall and in the bathroom and oh you know they're all over the house, but here is most of them........Aren't they just the cutest. I just want to look at them all day.......It doesn't take a lot for me to get excited about a butter pat.
See here I am all excited, and I was just thinking if everyone I knew sent just one butter pat.........Oh what am I thinking, sorry I was getting a little out of hand. But, just imaging I could be the Butter Pat Queen........Hale the Queen of butter pats.........this is what I aspire to be,there I go again, excuse me please, I'm going back to the butter pats now..........

Thank you Deb you are the sweetest and when I see you in the Spring you are getting a big ole Chippy Hug, and some gin..........cheers, Lauri

6 comments:

trash talk said...

You took that picture of yourself, didn't you? What a hoot. BTW, I prefer Bombay, gin that is. Ah, the Queen of Butter Pats, may I be your lady-in-waiting. I only live to serve-butter of course. Today 202-tomorrow the world. You rock & rule! Tn'T

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Oh hail the queen....I'm bowing down to you right now as I type. You rock!! Can you picture all those butter pats at your son's wedding with flowers on them, or salt, or names written on them. Oh...that would be better than the carriage ride :)

Lauri Evans said...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LAURI?
Just think of all the balustrades, mirrors and funky hats you could've bought with that butter pat money!
ox lulu

trash talk said...

Aw, LuLu, leave my lil' honey ham alone. Haven't you ever heard of egg and butter money? Now, git on back to knitting. Tn'T

A Wild Thing said...

OK Lu...this is just a diversional tactic...getting us away from the real issue at hand...the previous post...scandalous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet Lauri: you have a surprise in the mail coming.