1. Under pack. The weather is fickle so we say bring it all!
2. Propose marriage to any man with a Brenham, TX antique store.
3. Propose to ANY man in Texas.
4. Attempt to dance with a Law Enforcement Officer while wearing a girdle.
5. Change clothes in a cow field while it's still LIGHT outside.
6. Over pack. Don't worry about looking guuuuuud...ain't gonna happen!
7. Forget your cowboy boots!
***8. Fail to get an increase on your credit card limit or line of credit.
9. Be shy about buying butter pats, baby doll heads, branding irons, ironstone, Magnolia Pearl clothing, ANYTHING at Uncommon Objects, Judy Hill Designs, Hector-The-Collector, French Vanilla, TimeWornInteriors,Willow'sNEST,Garden Antqs Vintage...you get the idea. ***#8 is key for #9 to be a success!!!!
Mo @ Marburger........................................Uncommon Objects
10. Use the porta-potty while wearing pantaloons 11.not use the porta-potty
12. Be low-key. This is Texas afterall!
13. Forget to ask, when in doubt about some behavior or purchase, WWCD? What Would the CHIPPYS Do?
14. Get run-down. Rest. Rest. Rest.
15. Leave Texas without making at least one new friend! Those folks are the REAL DEAL and we love them all!!!
This is what life is all about! We are going to fill our blog with soooooo many new photos of new & old friends, finds, fiends, fringe & frou-frou you will be frazzled but bedazzled!
You rookies out there have a couple of weeks to get it together!
ox lulu & lauri