wELL, we are so excited about our upcoming trip, but after the destruction Ike has created we REALLY want all of our friends, acquaintances and future friends to know we're thinking of them and hope all are OK. We hope you are safe, have power or will have it soon, and you and your loved ones are able to communicate with each other.
I understand the midwest is getting hit by it including IOWA---Sharon & Lori hope you're high and dry too.
IF there is anything we can do, please let us know. I've heard on the news that the Red Cross is in need of money due to prior storms depleting their coffers. I know Texas is now marked as a 'federal disaster area' so that should help. Still. If anyone wants to offer up websites please do let us know and we'll post them.
BIG HUGS & KISSES TO YOU ALL. PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU"re OK As soon as practical!
oxoxox lulu & lauri
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2009 (92)
- And on the first day THEY Drove&drove&drove
- Deep in the heart of TEXAS!!!!
- TEXAS BOUND!!!!
- Bling Me, Baby...
- God Bless TEXAS........The Lone Star State
- Smokin' Hot.............
- A Programming Note for our viewers
- BIG SHOUT OUT OF HOPE TO IKE SURVIVORS
- ROAD HAZARDS through 5 STATES
- Got on My Creative Cap on...
- Things We Wish We'd Bought at the last shows...
- CHIPPYS "What NOT To Do in Texas" List
- Our fabulous 2 Theresas' Award
- We don't know nuthin' 'bout no blog awardin' Miz T...
- Beware Texans...the double hurricane CHIPPYS is co...
- ▼ September (16)