Sunday, June 8, 2008

Party Time!!!!

bday 013

Well, its party time, Saturday we had a cookout for Adam's birthday at the pool.  Here is a photo of Adam with all the girls!  (His favorite place to be!)  Since we bought this house in '94 we have had a pool party for his birthday every year.  And it seems like every year it gets more and more fun.  Believe it or not some of the friends that came have been every time and they are all still great friends.........And I think this is what fun looks like.  Oh, to be 23 again....... On second thought I don't have the energy.   bday 015

Lulu and Dr. feel good came and here is a picture of her going down the slide, but she was going so fast this is all I got............ Could have had something to do with the GandT as well, I don't remember........And I would also like to add that she did not wait 30 minutes after she ate to swim......Living on the edge Lulu............. Lauribday 019

1 comment:

A Wild Thing said...

Will you adopt me...

sharon