Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BLOGLAND SECURITY

Lordy, we are going to have to get ourselves more blog 'gigs'. I believe you all are overloading the innards with ALL THESE GREAT COMMENTS!

I am accepting reservations for any further comments in order to keep the blog from exploding. Please, TRASH, there is no free gift or contest here. So don't think you're gonna win yet another blog-test by commenting every hour (nice try, tho). And all you out-of-towners stop camping out at my house! All you'll get is a shoe full of a doggie pile if you stalk around looking for Lauri.

Good grief. Poor little Lauri has to go out of the house wearing a disguise. She didn't like my Groucho Marx get up. The Gorilla suit didn't fly either. Her son's hunting dogs tried to run her down when she went to the barn. The Taliban Burka was a nightmare. Tequila Night at the local Mexican joint was a flop. The shots kept running down the front of her veil. I think she'll need to wear one of Sharon Nut's lampshades (see her latest Post on Sweet Repose) and paint her truck pink. They've actually had to widen Highway 9 at her street in order to keep traffic flowing. Personally I think we need to install a toll here on the blog. Business is slow...GOTTA DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Carry on...but please, no pushing or shoving. And please put all firearms, MACE cans and microfilm cameras out for inspection.
ox lulu

4 comments:

ajunkqueen said...

It must be tough being a STAR!

Lauri Evans said...

I wished..............What am I going to do with her??? Lauri

trash talk said...

Why's everybody always pickin' on me?.....Besides, I've already got my prizes. They are on display in my bedroom. Get y'alls minds out of the gutter-they're my 2 Chippy originals, bracelet and necklace!!! I am already a winner!!! Trash

Anonymous said...

I USED TO HAVE MY DESKTOP OPEN TO YAHOO PAGE, BUT NOW IT OPENS TO "2CHIPPYS" BLOG. ALL OF YOUR FELLOW BLOGGERS THAT HAVE NEVER "DONE A SHOW" WITH THE TWO OF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE CIRCUS! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS AND THE FUNNY PAPERS(BLOG-SPOT). LARRY-THE GLIDER GUY.(I'M LIKE LARRY,THE CABLE GUY, 'CEPT I'M FUNNIER AND I SELL PORCH GLIDERS.)