Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3quarksdaily: January 2009

Hi.  This is lulu.  My sister, aka The Green Goddess, had a poem published on the blog 3quarksdaily.  She writes so lovely...and I am not just saying that because she's my sister.  This blog also publishes works by Nobel Prize Winners and other impressive individuals.

  Her piece is titled Mirador.  Her name is Randolyn Zinn.  It appeared Thursday, January 15th.  I apologize for taking 7 days to post this, R. 

I hope all of you enjoy her poem.  She wrote it while in Spain in the Andulusian region.  Ole ole!

 

3quarksdaily: January 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sister's poem is beautiful... I would love to be able to write the way she does... she paints pictures with her words. Just wonderful! (And you're a great sis to share her joy in having been published!!!)

trash talk said...

Wow! Two talented women in one family. Took a while to find it, but it was so worth it. Thanks for sharing. Tn'T

A Wild Thing said...

And what a wonderful publication...I was so anxious to read her poem, but kept getting side-tracked by all the other wonderful articles...I spent an hour reading them.

"I heard the generations whisper that we are all related"..what wonderful perceptions she writes of, a true talent indeed!

Thanks for pointing this out to me, you girls are very lucky to have each other.

s