Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Lakewood 400 Antiques Show
The Lakewood Antiques Show formerly in Atlanta, moved North about five years ago to a huge 75,000 square foot air conditioned building in Cumming Georgia, just off Interstate 400. Many of the dealers from the old Lakewood show moved their permanent spaces to this facility when the old show closed last year. Lulu and I set up outside in the veranda on the 3rd weekend of every month to do this show. It is so much fun and we have such a great following of folks who come out to see us. We just love doing it...... So if you have never ventured North to see this show, you are in for a treat. There is a huge variety of antiques and goods to offer and you will not be disappointed. The building is always full of dealers and buyers. So come on up and see us this weekend at Lakewood 400! Lulu and Lauri
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2009 (92)
- I have a thang for Mercury Glass
- Antiques in Old Town, Lilburn, Georgia
- Some of my favorite things...
- Last Peek at Christmas until...Christmas
- Christmas in July hits Lakewood 400 Antiques Show
- Oh The Weather outside is...humid&hot
- Junebug's Design, Inc
- Lakewood 400 Antiques Show
- These little Chippys went to market...
- Altered Art or Junk?????
- 4th of July Parade!!!
- Happy, Happy Day!!!!!!
- ▼ July (13)