Welcome to wonderful......Antiques in Old Town, Lilburn, Georgia is the most darling little shop in the cutest little town you ever saw. I have frequented this little store so many times. It is just to die for. A great old store with 7000 square feet of the best stuff. We saw Cheryl Alexander, a dealer here at Lakewood last week and she told us Rowann, the owner of the store had started a blog. Please check them out at Antiquesinoldtown.blogspot.com. And if you are ever in Lilburn you must go see all the darling displays and cool old stuff. So today Lulu and I just had to go see what we were missing. Of course, I wanted all this doll furniture and the doll. I was so excited, the picture is blurry, sorry. I may just have to go buy it all and work on my photography....... The wonderful thing about this store is all of Rowanns' creativity and decorating and everything is old.....Love it, one of my favorite shop in Georgia. Cheers, Lauri and Lulu
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2009 (92)
- I have a thang for Mercury Glass
- Antiques in Old Town, Lilburn, Georgia
- Some of my favorite things...
- Last Peek at Christmas until...Christmas
- Christmas in July hits Lakewood 400 Antiques Show
- Oh The Weather outside is...humid&hot
- Junebug's Design, Inc
- Lakewood 400 Antiques Show
- These little Chippys went to market...
- Altered Art or Junk?????
- 4th of July Parade!!!
- Happy, Happy Day!!!!!!
- ▼ July (13)