Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Antiques in Old Town, Lilburn, Georgia

Welcome to wonderfulIMG00014......Antiques in Old Town, Lilburn, Georgia is the most darling little shop in the cutest little town you ever saw.  I have frequented this little store so many times.  It is just to die for.  A great old store with 7000 square feet of the best stuff.  We saw Cheryl Alexander, a dealer here at Lakewood last week and she told us Rowann, the owner of the store had started a blog.  Please check them out at Antiquesinoldtown.blogspot.com.  And if you are ever in Lilburn you must goIMG00013 see all the darling displays and cool old stuff.  So today Lulu and I just had to go see what we were missing.  Of course, I wanted all this doll furniture and the doll.  I was so excited, the picture is blurry, sorry.  I may just have to go buy it all and work on my photography....... The wonderful thing about this store is all of Rowanns' creativity and decorating and everything is old.....Love it, one of my favorite shop in Georgia.  Cheers, Lauri and Lulu

3 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

And the green on the furniture is to die for, these little foreys are necessary to keep the creative juices flowing...or at least the bartenders busy...cheers...

sharon

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're come across a real find.

pinkroses said...

My heart just skipped a beat...I MUST go there soon...xo suzanne