Today I got some neat old watch faces and findings in the mail that I got off ebay......so I felt the need to make some more necklaces. This is so addictive, I told Lulu she had created a monster......the possibilities are endless......There is just no end to what you can put on one. I guess I really got inspired when I actually sold some. I got a small rusty knob off a water spout and drawer pull that's coming up next.......Just call me the mad professor..........So take a look and let me know what you think. Cheers, Lauri
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2009 (92)
- I have a thang for Mercury Glass
- Antiques in Old Town, Lilburn, Georgia
- Some of my favorite things...
- Last Peek at Christmas until...Christmas
- Christmas in July hits Lakewood 400 Antiques Show
- Oh The Weather outside is...humid&hot
- Junebug's Design, Inc
- Lakewood 400 Antiques Show
- These little Chippys went to market...
- Altered Art or Junk?????
- 4th of July Parade!!!
- Happy, Happy Day!!!!!!
- ▼ July (13)