Okay it really isn't running over LITERALLY. Although I have been playing hooky at a friend's lake house since Thursday so we're a little behind here at the wildworldof2chippys.
FIRSTLY>>>>>>>Lauri's mom WOKE UP FRIDAY! Lauri was facing putting her into rehab and came to the hospital to finalize things. And what do you know...sitting up in bed, watching TV was Ms. Norma Jean!! But, she has relapsed and is not responsive. These injuries are very tricky. I am thankful she had time to visit with her mom. It made her so HAPPY! Me too! Thanks to all for your wonderful words of encouragement and prayers. They most certainly helped and were answered! Keep them coming. I will post updates as I get details.
Now, onto Blog Bid'ness:
Shelley of Sweet Pea tagged me sometime in the last 8 days (I DO APOLOGIZE for being so tardy). Here are 10 nuggetts you'll want to remember for Trivia Night at your local watering hole.
1. I was driven around the Indianapolis 500 race track when I was 2. I didn't win that year. But my namesake, AJ FOYT, might have won. Which brings me to the second pearl...
2. I was nicknamed AJ immediately upon birth. You see my papa wanted a boy...no such luck! Third girl and they named me Andrea Jayne Zinn......hence AJ.
3. I have lived in 5 different states in my lifetime. I attended 3 different elementary schools, and 2 different high schools.
4. I was in a rock n' roll band BRIEFLY sometime last century.
5. I would eat pasta and or macaroni and cheese every day if I could without repercussions.
6. I was my high school's mascot/cheerleader my senior year: The Red Devil.
7. I was briefly married (see rock n' roll band #4) before I found my Phil (A keeper).
8. I must have been a crow in a former life b/c I love mirrors, crystal drops and mirrored surfaces.
9. I can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue.
10. I have never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
gag. Am I a barrel of fun or what?
I have more updating but I really must attend to my laundry and lint collections! xo lulu
- ► 2010 (59)
- ▼ June (7)