Monday, June 15, 2009

He likes Tattoos........

Surprise.......Hey its me!!!!!!!!! First of all thank you all so much for all your emails, calls and prayers for my mother. I finally have her settled in a wonderful rehabilitation facility in Gainesville, Georgia, where I feel she is getting the best care and therapy she can possibly receive. This is going to be a long process but, I just need to stay positive and work through this. I believe that God never puts more on us than we can handle and I can handle this......I also feel that the best way for me to get through this is to put some normalness into my life, like blogging.........

As for the photo, that is my angel boy who has had another birthday, last week. And yes he likes tattoos. Me, not so much......but, at least they are gun logos and not nekkid women. So I can at least look at them.

I have to thank my cohort, Lulu, for taking over for me in my absence, but there are a few issues I need to address, first off I appreciate Trash for giving the how to's on landing a Cat Daddy, but, I still want the REAL ONE, so would you will him to me???? And I am still not over not winning him in the give away, but money does talk............... And for the two vigilante Theresa's, out on a Texas road trip. I don't know how I will ever get over that one, I am so jealous, I am green!!!!!!
I will see you in the fall, wedding or no wedding.

And speaking of Wedding, my sweet daughter-in-law-to-be, took me to look a dresses this passed weekend, and I found some!!! I mean after all I can't be expected to choose just one, so I chose three let me know which one you like. Now they didn't have my size and they have to be ordered, and the last one will be terra cotta colored and not pink, but, I like them all. Now I just have to do about a million sit ups and some arm work to get in them. Thank you all again for helping me keep my sanity and if you ever need me I am here for you..........Lauri, appreciating you and loving life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

I like the brown dress the best. It's perfect with your coloring.
besides, think of all the possibilities to accessorize! So happy to hear that your Mom is recovering. See you at Lakewood this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love them all! The hot pink would make you one "Hot Momma"! Glad you're back to blog land and back in the routine. Best wishes to your moms recovery

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I love them all! But I think I like the first one best! Beautiful!

Glad your mom is recovering!

Lou Cinda :)

trash talk said...

I don't mind a little ink on a man...if he looks like that wearing it! Wonder if I could work a trade for C.D.? Nah, I'd probably have to add a kicker to get a deal going!
Yes Laurie, I will "WILL" him to you. In fact, I'll take him to the vet and have that tatooed to the inside of his ear. How's that?
Trash
P.S. I am so happy things are working out for you and your Mom. This is such good news to read, but I'll continue to hold you both in my prayers. You know I love you, girl!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Lauri, they are all nice, but I really like the first one. (Which one did you like on you, the best, because sometimes things different when they're on, than just hanging on a hanger?)

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Lauri, just wear your Magnolia Pearl and be done with it. Seriously, whatever you wear you'll be just gorgeous darlin. OMG, I so hope you make it to Tx in the Fall, it would be great to be back with you and crazy friend Lulu! I'd have to plan a special event just in ya'lls honor. Good news with your mom and I'm continuing my prayers for her. I do so wish you could have joined us on our road trip adventure, I know we would have laughed even more!

Journal Swag said...

Love them all, especially the first one! I guess I better start losing weight, because I'm not looking at any dresses for my son/d-i-l's wedding until I do!

Hugs,
Sheila

Curious Goods said...

Lauri,
So glad that things are better with your mother. I have been through some tough care-taking days myself and it is no picnic. Please take a bit of time for yourself, and No GUILT! You need a minute... just take it!
Hugs, Donna

GLIDER LARRY said...

YOU COULD WEAR A POTATO SACK AN STILL BE THE BELLE OF THE BALL! IT'S THE PERSONALITY NOT THE CLOTHES. I'LL LET YOU AGONIZE OVER THE CHOICE. YOU WILL LOOK AND FEEL WONDERFUL NO MATTER WHICH ONE YOU PICK.
AND LASTLY I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THIS: IF YOU THINK IT MAKES YOUR BUTT LOOK BIG, THEN KEEP IT POINTED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!