First, I would like to thank all the participants for divulging,mostly,their incredibly woeful stories of neglect, disrepect, envy, irony, ebony, ivory, malice, greed, gluttony, avarice, lust and downright pitiful-ness. You really brought me down on my birthday. Thanks.
So, I would be mean and ornery if I didn't award Lou Cinda the bracelet. Congratulations. I must say the part about not getting squat for your birthday did it for me. THAT IS NOT RIGHT.
so, Please email me your address and such and I will start on the bracelet.
1st runner up: Malisa. very funny. If for some reason The Winner cannot fulfill her duties you will be awarded a bracelet and title of winner-of-birthday present.
Enjoy the rest of your day. I am preparing for the stories from Texas. Jane Doe Evans returned to Georgia. I am sure photos of the trip will post VERY SOON. and the police reports.
- ► 2010 (59)
- We love Bella Marie.........
- A Prize and some Wedding Stuff
- HOORAY FOR CHIPPY-WOOD....
- Lakewood 400 and a whole lot of drama............
- WE GOT AN AWARD....
- 365 DAYS OF CHIPPY-TUDE
- He's a Hunka, Hunka Burnin' Love........
- Texas Treasures........
- One more Fabulous Marburger Find
- A little more Texas...........
- I love my Magnolia Pearl.....
- Texas Jewels at Marburger Farms
- Evil Airline tries to Sabotage my Trip!!!!!!!!!!!
- Living a Dream!!!!!!!!
- And The Winner Is...................
- APRIL FOOL
- ▼ April (17)