Saturday, March 28, 2009

She's Leavin' on a Jet Plane....

This is lulu. I CAN"T STAND IT!!! Lauri is going to Texas TOMORROW...WITHOUT MOI!


Up until this moment I have been calm, cool and collected.

I am now clammy, cooked and collapsing!

What was I THINKING? Not going to the SHOWS? ARE YOU FRICKIN" NUTS???? yes i am.


Since I am having what Lauri refers to as a 'come apart' I feel I need to seek the help I need. There will guest bloggers during Her Trip. HOWEVER, since MY BIRTHDAY IS WEDNESDAY I will be doing a giveaway. HA HA all you junkers who are in the fields and can't participate! It will be quite a gift ( I hope Lauri doesn't count her butter pats before she leaves town).

Stay tuned. The guest bloggers will be, I hope, amusing and full of interesting anecdotes and what not.
By the way...I got a picture of Lauri's accomodations! Lucky lucky girl!

Hysterically yours, lulu xoox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lulu , I am feeling your pain , I want to go to Texas, too. You are too funny .... hopin' Lauri didn't count the butterpats :0)

Durango said...

If it makes you feel any better. And I'm sure it won't. It is really cold here today in Texas. And I got hit by a snowflake this morning. Consider yourself blessed not to be in this hellacious climate.

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

I feel your pain....I so want to be in Texas with my bff Debra from The English Cottage Collection....Waaaa
Cheryl

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I'm sorry, but that gave me the giggles......you poor dear!

Blessings!
Spencer

misselaineous said...

Hey Lulu...sorry you didn't get to Texas, but thanks for the laughs this morning! Birthday giveaway Wednesday??!!! I'll be there! till then "elaine"

Pam @ Frippery said...

I don't know how you could avoid a come apart! My dream is to go there one day but you actually have to watch your bud go while you stay behind. I feel for ya girl!

Anita @ the Pink Funny Farm said...

You girls are still the funniest out there! Thanks for making me laugh right out loud!