Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Best Glogger....

Greetings...this is Patsy...the Ghest Blooger, uh, blogger, for 2tippys. Boy, this is haaard work. I mean how's a party girl like me suppos' to be pithy and funny when it's 5 o'clock somewhere ALL THE TIME.

I do know lulu has gone nuts. I saw her outside yesterday wearing her Magnolia Pearl get-up while cleaning out the chicken coop. She even had those ol' boots of hers on (with plastic bags covering the soles no less). When she goes to the grocery store she slaps on her spurs and cowboy hat and calls everyone 'pardna'. gag. I think Lauri better giddy up back home. Of course that presents a whole NOTHER set of problems. Who's gonna keep her fanny-side from landing in the pokey with lulu all loopy? She better - hic - lose my number.

Lauri texteded lulu a little while ago and made vague references of moving to Bandera with Magnolia Pearl and Co. I t'ink lulu is out in the garage lookin' for those branding iron-thingies. She''s got a big ol' bonfire built...geesh. How am I supposed to make cocktails for the leopard lounge and her HER lulu-ness if I have to be FIRE MARSHALL> holy smokes, pardon that funny punny.

Any way, lulu is going to have a giveaway in honor of her foolish'self being born on April 1st...year is confidential. If I have to pick something I will prob'bly raise a glass in the winner's honor, -hic-...I haaaaate hiccups, don' you?

Okay, I gotta go round up lulu and plant her rear end in the LL and get her ready for tomorrow.

I just have one piece of avdice...if you travel from Houston to Atlanna tomorrow you might want to postpone your plans for a day. I'm jus' sayin'' lulu's gonna be busy and i'll be hungover and off duty.
SO DON"T FORGET TO STOP BY AND WISH what's her name HAppy Bithday and see what kind of madness she's got cooked up....

T''anks for stoppin by............Pa'sy for 2tippies

2 comments:

Malisa said...

Happy Birthday, Lulu!

I hate to tell you this on your birthday...but I saw Laurie Sunday at the blog party! She was boozin' it up and spray painting her cell phone number on the outhouse walls! Oh, wait...maybe that was your number! Well, maybe you will get REAL lucky on your birthday!

Have a piece for me...a piece of cake, Lulu!

Malisa

GLIDER LARRY said...

I CHECKED WITH MY ATTORNEY AND HE INFORMED ME THAT I COULD INDEED BE PROSECUTED IF NOT PERSECUTED FOR "LETTING GO" ABOUT YOU IN A BLOG. SO TO BE SAFE-HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU.(GOD IT SUCKS BEING NICE TO YOU)