Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh Mah Gawd!


The title of today's bit sums up any place, person, vignette etc that inspires us. I think Theresa C. should rename her blog to "Oh Mah Gawd". Seriously. I knew that I had to meet her after seeing all the photos of her stuff and others. I confess to getting goosebumps. I also confess that it made me tear up. No lie. I don't know about you but I think that deserves some face time. Mere words don't do justice. I love ya, Texas T. I can't wait to play again!
xo lulu

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You girls make me smile everytime I turn around!! There should be some kind of award that goes out to ya'll. Hmmm, I'll be on the hunt for a trophy--a cool old silver chippy crusty trophy on my next hunt!! Love ya'll and can't wait for us to get together again.

Charmingdesigns said...

That was some fun reading!! Welcome to bloggyland!! Love the name of your blog...not the oh mah gawd one.lol Laurie

A Wild Thing said...

Welcome ladies to the wonderful world of blog...I am also a newcomer and am enjoying all of my adventures here too. It is good to know that a sense of humor in our biz is never ending...infectious fun reading.

You can never have too much fun...or junk...sharon

ajunkqueen said...

L/L
looking forward to seeing you. have butter pats and beads and baubles my new blog thanks for visiting my new blog. you two are partially responsible for it.