Monday, February 9, 2009

I Love PINK!!!!


I just love Pink!!!!! And after three times of trying to get these photos, here they are, first I forgot my camera, next trip the batteries were dead, and as they say the third time is a charm. I guess I am not surprised, last week was just one of those weeks. I won't go into it because you wouldn't believe me anyway.
I was so excited a few months ago when a client from a few years back called me and said she was expecting and asked me to do the nursery. A nursery is just a delight for me, I was so excited. When she showed me the fabrics, I was even more excited. The paisley fabric is called Gypsy Watermelon, doesn't that sound just yummy. And I love the green accents with it. And who doesn't love a pink buffalo check??? And that fringe is to die for!!!! It was such a delight to sew all these and see how they turned out. So enjoy the pictures. I'm having a drink........ Cheers, Lauri

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops - shoulda done spellcheck - lets try again. Its just Darling - I love the Pink Buffalo check , too.

trash talk said...

Cra-a-ap! I can't get the pictures to enlarge. My darlin' new BFF...that is a dream of a nursery! I wish you were here in Texas with me when we start doing the Bebe' Trashette's nursery. Of course we won't find out until the end of the month whether it's an innie or an outtie! That is truly a beautiful room. You are so talented and sooooo out of my league. Miss Ya!XXXOOO Tn'T

Mindy said...

Love it! Do you ever surprise yourself, how good you are? Cheers! ~Mindy

time worn interiors said...

How cool! Girl you outdid yourself! Great job! More money for Texas!
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it!

ajunkqueen said...

love love love the curtains!
Renee

misselaineous said...

OMG!! I want another baby...I want a girl...I want some Gypsy Watermelon!! LOL! Actually, I do have a granddaughter, but until we have a bigger home, there's no room that I can exclusively do over for a sweet watermelon gypsy! Love the curtains...very good job...you got talent, girl!! *elaine*

Pam @ Frippery said...

Gorgeous, You are so talented. I would live in that room myself but I don't think I'd fit in the bed. Pam

French Cupboard said...

"Gypsy Watermelon" ~ oh, I love that! Hope you're have a wonderfully fun weekend planned. Blessings... POlly (countingyourblessings)