Sunday, May 18, 2008
God Bless Texas.......
Hey ya'll, we are so pumped about what a great show we had this weekend at Lakewood 400, everyone was so nice and we had so much fun. Thank you to everyone who came by our booth to say hello, or buy something. Especially the girl who walked in and said,"This looks just like Texas!" We were so proud!!!!! And, I told Lulu if I made a $1000 this weekend I was flying to Texas to LIVE with Theresa Cano.......and she said, I've already got the tickets!!!!!! Won't Theresa be surprised?!!!! Here are some more pictures of our space.....Cheers, Lauri
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2009 (92)
- French Beauty........
- Sewing, sewing, sewing..........
- Flower Power
- God Bless Texas.......
- CHIPPYS DO IT AT LAKEWOOD 400
- JACKPOT, FRENCH STYLE
- My Happy Mothers Day!
- CHIPPY FAV #10...The Seed Box
- House wreck?
- Paranormal happenings and beauty
- Ode to the Butter Pat......
- Those who must be obeyed.......
- Baubles, bangles and beads
- April Showers Bring May Flowers
- ▼ May (14)