Sunday, May 18, 2008

God Bless Texas.......

   beach 015 Hey ya'll, we are so pumped about what a great show we had this weekend at Lakewood 400, everyone was so nice and we had so much fun.  Thank you to everyone who came by our booth to say hello, or buy something.  Especially the girl who walked in and said,"This looks just like Texas!" We were so proud!!!!!  And, I told Lulu ibeach 009f I made a $1000 this weekend I was flying to Texas to LIVE with Theresa Cano.......and she said, I've already got the tickets!!!!!! Won't Theresa be surprised?!!!!  Here are some more pictures of our space.....Cheers, Lauri

beach 013  beach 016

beach 012

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

OMG, Can you girls hear me screaming from excitement. You have made my day. So, when will you arrive, your rooms are ready, can't wait!! The Jalapeño Margaritas are chilling...come on, what's taking you so long??? Thanks girls, I really appreciate this!!!

A Wild Thing said...

Cool, cool, cool...we want a tent too, but the thought of two blonds putting up a tent scares the hell out of us...how's the Texas bake sale coming Lulu...your bird will fly the coop tomorrow and so will the scales...

Margo said...

Love your space, you've got lots of great stuff there. That phone you asked about is priced at $30, I don't think it works, but it's got all it's parts and the cord for going into the wall too. It's also got a "hold" button up near the hand set. Shipping would need to be added. LMK
Margo-robolady
PS Love your blog.