Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Marburger Farms, Round Top, Texas



Hey Y'all, I am just getting back from my trip to Texas.  And what a trip, bigger and better than ever.  I had a fabulous show, and had way to much fun.  And I have to say anyone reading this needs to be encouraged because, we are back!!! Everyone was spending and almost everyone you talked to had a great show.  I am so excited about whats to come.  Can't tell you how much fun it was seeing everyone and having a great time, more about that later and all the fun we had.  Feeling very blessed for the opportunity..........



Outside my booth.....

 a sweet girl bought the french chair for her nursery..........I love that.
 How darling are all those baby shoes, I found a bunch more when I got to Texas.......none left though.



The absolute highlight of my trip, (besides seeing Cat Daddy), was getting to meet Rachel Ashwell!!!!!! I love her, have been a fan of hers for years, and have tons of her bedding and fabric all over my house.  I was spinning in circles to get to meet her.  Yes, David and Wes, spinning!!!!!   She is just a delight and was so blessed for this moment to happen.  Made my trip.   Cheers, Lauri
Hey y'all, to see some more great photos of my booth, check out sweet Jill's post at Gypsy Brocante, http://www.gypsyfleamarket.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauri,
Your photos of the show are just spectacular!! I love your blog, I just stumbled upon it and I am so glad I did, it is just wonderful!!
Your new grandson is so beautiful, I would be in love with the bald short man too! :)
Have a lovely day!
sincerely,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

What fun , Lauri! So glad you got to meet your girl, she is an inspiration.

So good to hear you had a great show - your booth looks awesome
Sue

trash talk said...

Ka ching...babycakes! Your booth is beautiful...so are you in the photo. Love you in rumba britches!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Lauri -
Your booth at the show in Texas was set up GREAT !!! But Im not surprised you always put everything together well. See you at Lakewood.

Wes

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Hello pretty girl~

It was a pleasure hanging out with you in Texas ... what fun! I hope we get to do it over and over again!!

Loved your booth at Marburger ... so much I've made you my white wednesday feature today ... if you have a sec, check it out:
http://gypsyfleamarket.blogspot.com/2010/10/laurie-does-white-right.html

xo
Jill

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Your booth looks fantastic! Love that last photo of you and the shabby chic queen :) p.s. I hope she bought something from you!

A Wild Thing said...

WOO HOO!!! What a trip and a meeting of minds, glad you're home safe and had a great show!

nut

Curtains in My Tree said...

I am thrilled also for you about meeting Rachell Ashwell in person !!!!!!!!!!!!.

That was the best. I see you have Magnolia Pearl's clothing on that is pretty special also.

I hope to see all this next year in Marburger.

Janice

Durango said...

You always make Texas sound like a lot of fun.

I keep forgetting to tell you that that cute little baldish guy you are so fond of, and I, share the same real-life name.

Mac said...

Love all the photos of the show. Would love to find out where I can get the fabric for a burlap chair. Saw it on your blog and love it. Please email me 129mac@gmail.com
xx

Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mac said...

Love your blog! Your photos from the show are outstanding. Would love to find the burlap fabric that you used on the chair. I have a chair that I would love to do. Please contact me at 129mac@gmail.com
xx

Kaye said...

I just found your blog through The Thriftess and I am in love with the two chairs with the French print fabrics!

Can you please tell me where you bought the fabric?? I love both prints!

Thanks so much,
Kaye