Monday, August 23, 2010

Lakewood 400 in August.....HOT

Another great weekend at Lakewood 400.........I have to say I think the consistency of being their every month is paying off.  And I have already had two phone calls this morning wanting to order chair slips.   I just love it that people love my stuff as much as I do.  Thanks to all my sweet friends who came out to see me this weekend at the show.  As most of you know I was on pins and needles all weekend as we are just days away from the delivery of the Baby of the Year.  Hopefully it will be Wednesday, I just can't stand to wait.........Well, here are some more pictures of my space......

Oh my gosh, do you think I can get anymore stuff on these shelves??????
We found all these old bibles and catholic prayer books on the yardsale, they were a big it!!!

Cheers, lauri

7 comments:

sweetpea said...

i love your booth! so excited for you about the baby, i know you are about to die! you're gonna be a fab grammie!

hugs,

Shelley

Preemie Donna said...

Everything looks great, as always love to see pictures from your shows. OMY Have you been shopping in Bella's room she has that exact same mirror hanging in her room. Her daddy about killed me when I said I wanted it in her room because it was so heavy. But she does love to look at the baby in it. LOL Hope you had a good show.

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Just FaB Displays... I too love when emails/phone calls come in asking if something is still available!!! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

clustres said...

I love your stuff!

Irma@CosasBellas said...

How beautiful your booth is!

Can't wait to see pics of the little one when it arrives. HOW EXCITING!!!

Six in One Hand said...

Lori,

As always, your booth is AMAZING!!!!!

Can't wait to see you at Warrenton!!

time worn interiors said...

Looks like some good Texas stuff in there!
Theresa