Thursday, December 31, 2009

CAT DADDY, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Well, I 'bout lost my mind when I went to the mailbox yesterday and what did I see but, a little ole package from that "Hunka Hunka Burning Love" out in Dallas, Cat Daddy...........Yes, for little ole me......It just made my day, you are just the sweetest thing, and I can't wait to see you and just give you a big ole hug and kiss...........I really needed this and just in time for New Years Eve......How lucky can a girl git, this is better than a butter pat..........I love you CD, and you too Deb! Cheers, Lauri

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Aw, my little honey baked...you are just the best! You know of coure, he plans on running away with you just as soon as I let him off his leash! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's eve and the best year ever in twenty ten! Love ya bunches and bunches!
Trash

Malisa said...

You know you are making me jealous...right? Easy to pick a fight when you are so far away! :)

Malisa

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

L: you look so pretty in the pic. Hope the new year brings you many blessings.

Janet said...

rut row...thought i was the special one in CD's catworld! hanging on the my HOHOHO koozie! okay, happy to share the space with you (and only you!), sweet girl! 2010 kisses!