Thursday, December 31, 2009

CAT DADDY, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Well, I 'bout lost my mind when I went to the mailbox yesterday and what did I see but, a little ole package from that "Hunka Hunka Burning Love" out in Dallas, Cat Daddy...........Yes, for little ole me......It just made my day, you are just the sweetest thing, and I can't wait to see you and just give you a big ole hug and kiss...........I really needed this and just in time for New Years Eve......How lucky can a girl git, this is better than a butter pat..........I love you CD, and you too Deb! Cheers, Lauri

5 comments:

trash talk said...

Aw, my little honey baked...you are just the best! You know of coure, he plans on running away with you just as soon as I let him off his leash! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's eve and the best year ever in twenty ten! Love ya bunches and bunches!
Trash

Malisa said...

You know you are making me jealous...right? Easy to pick a fight when you are so far away! :)

Malisa

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

L: you look so pretty in the pic. Hope the new year brings you many blessings.

Janet said...

rut row...thought i was the special one in CD's catworld! hanging on the my HOHOHO koozie! okay, happy to share the space with you (and only you!), sweet girl! 2010 kisses!

Cake Pop Recipes said...

Great blog you have here