Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hydrangeas and Boots


I am sure that yawl are tired of seeing pictures of these Hydrangeas but, here is another one, I can't believe it these things are still just gorgeous. I brought about a dozen of them home with me and I swear I bet I have taken 100 pictures of them. I just can't take my eyes off of them. I don't know what it is, they are just beautiful to me.............. And on a Wedding note, take a look at these adorable little boots that Katie has decided to wear for the wedding. To Die For!!!!! Aren't they the bomb!????? She borrowed them from her friend and they will be her, Something borrowed. I just love them and it is so fitting because you know we bought Lucheses for Adam at Christmas, yes cowboy boots at the wedding, what else with camo and orange????
Cheers, Lauri

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boots are the cutest!

Malisa said...

Those boots! Yum! Too too gorgeous! Wow! The hydrangeas are beautiful but just got upstaged by that kick ass pair of boots!

Malisa

trash talk said...

This is going to be a wedding like no other!!! Glam and camo...I love it.
I am on the prowl for a white hydrangea to plant after seeing these bouquets and it's all your fault.
Debbie

The Texas Woman said...

I'd almost get married again if I could wear those boots! Almost!

The Texas Woman

~La Rustique Market~ said...

Love the boots and hydrangeas (my fav flower)!!!

Lisa

A Wild Thing said...

Can't wait to see the pics of this one...as you know, I got married on a dock opening day of duck season, 7:00 in the morning, the justice stood in the 'duck boat(blind)' to read the vows...and when the 'x' said I do, shotguns fired from every duck boat on the lake...hmmm...

Snazzy boots though, mine were waders!...ah, crazy youth! Have fun Ma!

the nut

Lauri Evans said...

Girls...what til you hear the Blushing Bride strolling down the aisle wearing 'something old'...my spurs!!!!! yee haw and giddy up!
ox lulu
p.s. guess I get to wear my 'preshus boos'(as Patsy calls them) to the nuptials. tee hee

Linda Jo said...

I'd be taking constant pictures of those hydrangeas, too. Give me a fluffy flower every time!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the wedding photos! Sounds like it's gonna be tons of fun.

sweetpea said...

OMG those boots are fabulosity on skates! We need a pair of those to wear with our Pearl!

Hugs,
Shelley

Journal Swag said...

LOVE the boots! Gorgeous, sassy and elegant all at the same time!

Sheila

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

LOVE the boots! My girlfriend got married in a barn (literally) and she wore red heels! They were so adorable, and so her!

Hydrangeas are my FAVORITE flower. When I got married 4 years ago (for the 3rd time! I know, I know...3rd time's a charm) I carried a bouquet of blue hydrangeas. They were gorgeous!

My shoes? ~ I went barefoot!

Have a great day!

Lou Cinda :)