Friday, July 23, 2010

July Gift Mart in Atlanta


I had so much fun this week going to the gift mart downtown.  My first stop is always High Design where the creative juices are always flowing, and this year did not disappoint.  This girl caught my eye soon as I entered.  She was so creative.  I wanted all her stuff.  Jamie Dietrich, www.jdvintage.net
Love her purses and cool belts with the vintage flowers.......
Peacock Park Design, Gina Galvin, always is a show stopper, its a must see.  Bless her heart she was worn out and ready for a break, it is amazing why all these shows are so close together all over the country.
Cody Foster, another one of my favs, I love his Santos and religious stuff, he always has the best vintage, I went alittle overboard in here.......
Had to have these...........
and these............
Ohh, and check out these killer lamp shades with french writing........Oooo la la......
Oh and the whole reason I went was for Christmas, this little guy caught my eye.  He makes me happy!!!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Cheers, lauri

5 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Oh it looks like a great show! I can't wait to go, maybe next time!
TOT

sweetpea said...

one of the things i miss most about closing my shop is not going to mart. looks like some great stuff.

hugs,

shelley

A Wild Thing said...

Don't ya just love Gina's stuff, she's had some of my fabric topped furniture in some of her shows, what a busy bee...as well are you soon to be Grammy...ha!

nut

countrycharisma said...

Looks like it was a great show. I went to the winter show, first in several years and enjoyed so much. Your son and new daughter-in-law side picture is beautiful.

Janet said...

quite enjoyable! felt like i was there!