Friday, February 19, 2010

Lakewood 400 in February

Hey y'all, Wow it has already been a great show at Lakewood 400. Thanks so much to everybody who came out today to see me. It was great! Lots of friends and lots of customers. I have been busy sewing as you can see.

How fabulous is this chair, it was an odd chair a friend wanted to sell so I added the stencil and a pleated skirt and wallah, cute chair, don't you think?


How great are these chairs, these babies came all the way from Texas, via Kentucky, my best bud Theresa, brought these back for me (cause I couldn't get em on the plane) and I just got them from her last weekend, so I slathered on the paint and grunge, just like my other buddy Sharon at Sweet Repose does, and added the burlap seat and I just love it. Yes, they are grey Sharon, (the secret gray that we don't speak about). I kinda hope they don't sell.......you know. If you are in the area, come on out and see me, I would love it! Cheers, lauri

12 comments:

time worn interiors said...

OMG! Your booth looks fabulous! You've outdone yourself!! Looks like a Marburger booth to me!
Theresa

trash talk said...

I'll trade you C.D. for one of everything! Heck, it all looks so good...I'll throw in the dog!
I need you to wallah me some of those slipcovers and pillows. I love them!!!
Debbie

House and Garden Boutique said...

Your booth looks fantastic.....I saw several items that I want to stop by and see. Have a great weekend!

Preemie Donna said...

Ok so I am in love with everything and I can't trade you C.D cause mom already did.. ;) Loving the chair bet your friend is kicking herself just looking at it now.. I know I would be..

Janet said...

and you sew too! multi-talented girl! those slipcovers with the cute ruffle are too much! love it all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Is this what you're bringing to Marburger? I'm getting nervous, count down is moving fast.

~La Rustique Market~ said...

Hi! Lauri,

WOW!!! Everything looks great! Can't wait to see ya at Marburger!!

Lisa

Karen from A`Musements said...

Oh my, Girl! I wish you lived closer (by about 3,000 miles) so that I could keep you busy sewing everything for my house! BE-U-Tee-Ful, Miss Lauri! Love the stencil work.... you MAY have to move to France, mon amie! And the box pleat ruffles are to die for...so WHEN will you be coming to see me??? I'll warm-up the Singer for you.
Fabulous, Lauri!
xoxo
Karen

A Wild Thing said...

You crack me up...can't wait to get the stencil we don't speak of...HA! I'm getting anxious to make some lampshades with it!

Your booth looks fabulous girl, love the chair and the slip covers and the pillows, you know how to torture!!! Glad you had a good show, maybe things are looking up for us!!!

See ya...
Sharon(Nut)

debi lynn mattingly said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish I was there...I would have gathered it all up in my junkin' truck and hauled it all back to Texas. Glad to hear you had a successful show!

Drop by the Yaya because I am having a HUGE Texas style VINTAGE give a way on Sunday!

xo...deb

Back Home Cottage said...

Love the creamware!

Anita @ th Pink Funny Farm said...

What a Beautiful post, from start to end....nicely done!