Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More and more Wedding..........

She looks just like an angel to me........I never had a daughter, so I have to tell you it took my breath away when she opened the door and this is what I saw before the wedding.......She was just beautiful...........
Mr. and Mrs. Jeremiah Adam Evans.........

How cute are these two.........


Everybody's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man............

Fightin' back the tears.............

At last, the first dance............


Katie and Collette, one of her friends...........still more later, Lauri

9 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

She is just beautiful. Loved your pic too!!

Stash said...

Most beautiful mother-of-the-groom I've even seen, Lauri =)

Janet said...

wow! everything is simply beautiful! the bride is gorgeous and so are you...oh and then there's the very handsome groom!

Lauri Evans said...

She really does look like a Princess...you look great! I hope you aren't still crying. :) oxlulu

cindy @ cottage instincts said...

So lovely...I could look at wedding pics all day long. Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom...and gorgeous mother of the groom!
Congrats to all :o)

My daughter was married in June and I'm just *now* getting over the emotion of it! Couple posts with pics on my blog here:
http://cottageinstincts.blogspot.com/search/label/wedding

peace.

trash talk said...

You're the prettiest honey baked I've ever seen! (BTW, C.D. wanted to know why you never dress up like that for him!)
You just go ahead on and cry...it's the good cry. Wedding days are part of our reward for going through childbirth. Your children are gorgeous and so are you.
Debbie

Preemie Donna said...

everything looks beautiful. love the wounderful fall colors.

Rebecca said...

What a wonderful time for you...just beautiful!
Have a hauntingly good evening...
Rebecca

time worn interiors said...

OMG girl you look so skinny in that black dress! The wedding looks beautiful! I wish we could have make it down!
TOT